Deposit Checks Without Leaving Your Office
ExpressDeposit gives you the flexibility to manage your business on your schedule. You can make unlimited deposits to your business account, enjoy later deposit cut-off times, and save time—without leaving your office.
Benefits of ExpressDeposit
- Reduce costs by eliminating courier expenses or inconvenient trips to the bank.
- Process and transmit deposits at your convenience from the security of your office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Minimize manual deposit preparation with a faster, automated deposit process.
- Reduce your fraud risk with accelerated check clearing.
- Improve your funds availability since deposits are processed electronically, allowing you to take advantage of earlier availability deadlines.
- Deposits are saved as a PDF file which can be downloaded at your convenience to eliminate the need for photocopies.
For more information about ExpressDeposit, contact your local Westamerica branch.
Account requirements, setup and transaction fees apply. ExpressDeposit is subject to credit eligibility and approval.
Questions and Answers
ExpressDeposit allows you to make a deposit to your business bank account from your office without physically delivering the check to the bank. Checks are submitted for deposit using a PC and certified check-scanning device. The scanner will capture the information on the check, creating a two-sided digital image and transmit it to the bank via a secure Internet connection.
You can scan up to 100 checks through the web-based version or 250 checks through the software version in a single deposit and can make as many deposits per day as you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check images are stored as secure pdf files for accurate and efficient record keeping.
Your electronic deposit files are sent to Westamerica on a secure, encrypted internet connection.
Deposits received by Westamerica before 5:00 p.m. PT are processed on the same business day and are subject to the funds availability schedules provided for your designated account type. Deposits made after 5:00 pm will be processed the next business day.
You can deposit checks drawn on any U.S. bank made payable in U.S. currency.
Yes, you can save and print images of your deposited items. You can also export various reports of deposits, items in a deposit, and return and adjustment items.
You are able to view detailed information about a submitted deposit for 90 calendar days.
The web-based program requires a PC with the following system requirements:
- Windows 2000 Professional or Higher/Windows XP/Windows Vista
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Sun Java Runtime (latest version)
- Bank certified desktop check scanner
- USB 2.0 compatible port
The desktop software-based version requires specialized software in addition to the system requirements listed above. The software will be provided by Westamerica at no cost.
A specialized check scanner is required to use ExpressDeposit. Scanners can be purchased through Westamerica or you may use a scanner that is on our certified list of check scanners. Call us for more details.
(date rev. 06/14)