- Cash Management
- Tax Services
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
- Overdraft Services
ACH Origination (Automated Clearing House)
Collect recurring payments like dues or premiums with Automatic Clearing House origination. This service is ideal for direct deposit of pay into employees’ bank accounts.
This service provides customized accounting with daily, weekly, or monthly reports of paid and outstanding checks. Eliminate manual reconciling while improving security and control by enabling the separation of check-issuing and reconciling tasks.
Manage your cash flow and automatically move available funds into the account you designate.
We'll process your incoming invoices and provide images of payments, increasing the collection speed of your accounts receivables and reducing processing time.
Pay taxes online or over the phone with RemitOne, Westamerica’s one-stop service for federal, state, and local tax payments.
For more information or to enroll in RemitOne, contact your Local Community Banker. To access your account click here.
When you establish a Merchant Services account with Westamerica, your business can accept credit, debit and ATM cards offering your customers a wider range of payment options. With Westamerica, you get total processing support for Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® in addition to ATM/Debit card processing. Our Merchant Services solution also offers:
- Electronic Data Capture: Electronically authorize and capture transaction data, eliminating the need for paper deposits.
- No annual contracts or termination fees; cancel anytime.
- Full set-up and ongoing service by a Westamerica Merchant Card Services Representative.
- 24/7 “After Hours” Help Desk Support for both card processing and terminal troubleshooting.
- Competitive merchant card rates with next-day credit for all approved and captured transactions deposited to your account.
- Affordable chip-enabled Point-of-Sale equipment for WiFi, high speed and/or analog environments.
- Free online merchant reporting.
Your Community Banker can get you started with the right Merchant Service solution for your business.
Westamerica Bank has partnered with Paychex, Inc. to offer cost-effective payroll outsourcing for businesses. Paychex offerings include:
- Convenient methods to report payroll, including phone, email, and free mobile apps.
- Direct deposit and online statements for employees.
- Federal, state, and local payroll tax preparation and reporting, notification of tax liabilities, and deposits.
- Online access to all reports.
To learn more, contact your nearest Westamerica Bank branch.
Responsible account management is important and diligently monitoring your business’s checking account activity will allow you to keep track of the balance, identify unauthorized activity, and help you to avoid overdrawing the account. You should make every effort to avoid overdrawing the account since our resulting fees and charges can be very expensive. By not overdrawing the account, you can avoid these fees. The Bank offers Linked Overdraft Protection, which may be less costly and help you avoid overdrafts.